Friday, April 1, 2011

A Long Time Ago

It's been a long time since my last post... I know that as a human, i do have minus. Long time ago, i let my self become a girl what the world told me to. I thought that who i am and it was continued until i am grown up. I have a wrong identity for myself and God fixed it several years behind.
I saw my self introvert, courage yet scared, wanna be a boss but very selfish, clever but also fool person, not know anything except myself, just go with the wind, had no hope, lost in the world, can't feel the real love yet want to know it so much. All of that was in me.
Then, why can i change? I had met Him. I fall in love with Him and from that moment, He gives me everything. He's love is the purest love i've seen. Before i knew Him, He's already loves me. I don't have to tell you who is that person. He have everything in this world and yet he's very humble.
He shows me understanding. What precious to me before, it doesn't anymore. I can't call human's excepted is the most important thing to me. I just need one human yet He's my Creator. I need Him the most. He taught me about everything. Now my eyes not blind anymore. My mind have a vision for Him. God created the greatest thing for me and with humble i wanna learn about it day by day.... Love You, Father

No comments:

Post a Comment