Monday, August 2, 2010

Wisdom : It's Your Choice

My pastor in his speech yesterday, give us something to think. "Do you want to be like a fool for 5 minutes because you asking something you don't know, or you wanna be fool forever because you afraid to ask?" I think it's really something to think about.
I just realized that for along time and in my youth, when i was still have a school, I always afraid to ask if i don't know something. If i asked my teacher, the other students will make a fun of me. They look me like, "Oh, you're such an idiot." If i asked my friends, i must asked them twice 'till i get it. They will very tired explain it to me then they will never ever again told me.
Now, i just realized that i'm really stupid. What for i do that for? Why i'm not asking so now i would not have been this stupid? Hehehehehe, it's really in my mind now.
To be a wisdom person, all you have to do just ask. Ask if you don't know something, ask if you don't understand. Just ask when you need an explanation. Just ask for your own good things. Well, just like that. Wisdom is not about brain, how you thought. It's about heart. How do you feel...Do you feel like you always wanna learn something? Do you feel the passion of Wisdom of God, the Greatest Wisdom of All? That's important to God. It's not because you have doctoral degree, you have several title, or you learn overboard. It's not because you are so smart. It's not. It's because you have a pure heart that wanna learn about the Word of God. It's because when people told you the right path, you wanna learn and do that path.
I hope, i really hope that i will learn so much...I wanna learn to be better. I wanna become an useful person to others. I hope that my life is not just like this, but give contribution, at least to my family and also to my Savior. The Greatest God...

No comments:

Post a Comment